Monday, December 28, 2009

Another meow blue look.....snowangel party crashers....


Today I decided to use my new blues.  I LOVED how my eyes turned out....

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Meow LI 12 Pains in Party Crashers on Lid and dry at lower lashline
Meow LI Merry mayhem in Snow Angel in crease
Meow LI Snowflakes in Blizzard wetlined on top lashline and dry in outer corner and outer 1/3 of crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero at lower waterline
Benefit Bad Gal Lash in waterproof black

Can you tell I feel kinda crappy in this pic????  Still getting over that ear infection....

Kinda look like I feel crappy in this one too....

Face: 

Meow Equilibrium primer
Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx
Meow Equilibrium again
Meow Glow powder in Moonstone
Meow Flawless Feline Foundation in frisky sphynx to conceal

Lips: 

Too Faced Borderline Clear liner
Urban Decay Naked Lipstick
NYX jumbo pencil in pink nude

My lips just didn't want to be photographed by themselves today.  Oh well.  I still don't like the pink nude pencil by itself but I LOVE it on top of other things.  I'll continue to use it that way. 

Later on I redid my lips with the borderline clear, the naked lipstick, and NYX gloss in natural.  It didn't really look a lot different from these pics though.

No comments:

Post a Comment