Monday, December 21, 2009

So I decided to start this blog....

You'll totally have to bear with me....I'm new at this. I'm going to learn as I go I suppose.

Anyway, recently after perusing some blogs like http://frescophyrra.blogspot.com/ (Hi Phyrra!) in particular I decided I wanted to start blogging my daily makeup looks, my hauls, etc. So here we are.

Now if I could just figure out where to start LOL.....

I'm so not computer savvy. That's the DH's game not mine. I am however, a professional in the beauty industry (read: Cosmetologist, hairstylist, etc) and a makeup junkie. I mostly use mineral makeups from various indie companies. So I have a feeling that most of this blog will focus on minerals....but there are some exceptions.

Not to bore you, anyway, I'm going to jump in with both feet first (as always) and just go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment