Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moth's Elegant (elegie) memoirs look AL....

Today I did a totally Aromaleigh look, with the exception of my eyeliner, lipliner, mascara, and primer...I ran out of my silk powder sample dangit....good thing I have a F/S coming!


Eyes:

TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the lid and into crease
Indelible Gel liner in Venomous on lid
Aromaleigh Lush Memoir on lid
Aromaleigh Moth on browbone and down into crease
Aromaleigh Elegie wetlined top and bottom, then dry over both and dry in crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero at waterline
Clinique High impact mascara in black

Face:

Meow premiere puss primer in combination
Aromaleigh glissade foundation in a mix of 2WL and 2N (I think this is my hg foundation shade...but we'll see after I play with my 2Y and 2L samples too)
A mix of Aromaleigh Coquille Rose and Aromaleigh Illuminator to finish
Aromaleigh Aura Perle for blush

Lips: 

Jordana lipliner in Rose Blush
Aromaleigh botanical lipstick in Darling

These pics were taken outside...and are true to life.  I loved my eyes!  So what do you think about that foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment