Thursday, February 11, 2010

Purple Haze....an AL challenge

Ahem.

I woke up today and it felt like a purple day.  It also felt like a smokey eye day.  Thirdly, it felt like an "I had better try the AL colors I've gotten recently that I haven't had a chance to use yet since I have a new order coming tomorrow" day.  So I challenged myself to use EVERY color I hadn't had a chance to try yet in one look. 

I DID IT!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

So on to the makeup!


I was picture happy.  :D



Eyes:

TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and lower lashline
Indelible cream shadow in Plumkin on outer 1/2 of lid
Aromaleigh bellflower in inner 1/3 of lid and inner V
Aromaleigh violet ruffle in middle 1/3 of lid
Aromaleigh morbid curiosity in outer 1/3 of lid and outer V
Aromaleigh Sylph on browbone and a little to blend with
Aromaleigh Purple Princess wetlined top and bottom lashline then brushed dry over the same
Aromaleigh Ondberry in inner crease
Aromaleigh Elegent Reverie in outer crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero at lower waterline
Benefit bad gal mascara in black



Face:

Aromaleigh silk primer
Aromaleigh Glissade Foundation in 2YL/2WLN mix
Aromaleigh Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder in Clear
Aromaleigh Metamorphosis
Aromaleigh blush in Verita


Lips:
NYX slimline lip pencil in mauve
Aromaleigh Blankgeneration ROCKS lippie

OMG I LOVED how EVERYTHING turned out!!! Nea you were SO right about blankgeneration!!! It's so wearable even if it is scary in the tube! 

I so have to get a F/S of the Verita blush, it's fast becoming a daily staple and all I have is a sample.

As for the foundation mix, it didn't feel like a 2YL or a 2NWL mix day, so I put a little of both my mixes together and applied...VOILA I think it turned out great....so I think I'm going to mix up a 30 g jar of the mix of all. 

7 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. I love all the colors you used....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krista, thank you! I love AL colors! And I can't type today LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect combo for your skin and eyes - so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi janet, thank you so much! I LOVED it, I didn't want to wash it off! LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great look on you- your eyes are so vivid! That lip color is killer. Such a pretty FOTD.

    Tianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tianne! Thanks so much! This is one of my favorite looks so far....

    ReplyDelete