Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Monday's look....

Here was Monday.  It was pretty good, but not as good as yesterday!












Eyes:
UDPP in Eden (I'm so glad I didn't return it, since I finally figured it out I love it as much as my TFSI!)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and lower lashline
MAC Bare study paint pot all over eye area
Aromaleigh Tangled Tinsel on lid
Aromaleigh Sugar on browbone
Aromaleigh Flora in crease and dry over liner on top
Aromaleigh Almost Midnight dry over lower liner and outer V
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Lust top and bottom
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero at lower waterline
Clinique High Impact Mascara in black






















Wow that's a funny half smile on my face LOL....
Face:
Aromaleigh pink cream concealer under eye area
Aromaleigh silk primer
Aromaleigh 2YL Glissade
Aromaleigh Breathless Blush
A mix of Aromaleigh Coquille Bleu and URFP in clear












Lips:
Rimmel liner in natural
MAC lipstick in Fleshpot
MAC cremesheen glass in Boy Bait

Fleshpot is pretty darn pale on me by itself, almost like concealer on my lips.  I like to pair it with something else to deepen it a bit.  I love it paired with the Boy Bait! 

Today I think I'm going to do a combination meow/fyrinnae look since it's been awhile since I have used either one.  :D

OK I had to add this in....

WHY is blogger doing that wierd thing under my pics with the text?????  Half of the text is on the right and then the rest is on the left.  I swear when I typed it it was ALLLLLL on the left LOL.....oh well.

10 comments:

  1. Blogger is crazy sometimes, I flip back and forth between internet explorer and Mozilla. I have a better time viewing blogs with Mozilla and a better time posting with Internet Explorer. Crazy stuff. Love the lippie... I think I have caught your mac lippie addiction ALTHOUGH i just received my first NYX black label lipstick and it is sooooo amazing. I would buy a thousand of them if I had somewhere to buy them nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on the MAC lippie addiction, just got two more. NYX black label....I don't know that I have any of the black label, but I have Thalia and love it, I'll have to check. My local Ulta carries some NYX but not all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the black label ones are incredible, full coverage and pigmentation... awesome texture too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definately have to check them out.

    Planning a post soon with my newest MAC lippies.....Lady Gaga and Creme D'Nude. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you share what you figured out with Eden? I'm having a hard time with it creasing, so I'd love to find out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure! What I do is I put just one swipe on my ring finger and apply that with both ring fingers to both eyes. I was using too much was part of it, plus I rub it in until it's completely blended with my skin tone. Then I let it dry for a minute or so before I apply anything else. Since I've been doing that I've had no problems with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll try that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this...your hair looks really good too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Krista, thanks on both parts! I loved my hair that day too....

    ReplyDelete