Saturday, March 20, 2010

Subdued pink/beigey look AL....

One of the stylists in my class this week wanted to see Lillith, so I broke it out and paired it with some things I've never used it with before to see the change in it.  As usual, I was surprised by it, in a good way!


Eyes:
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Untitled all over eye area
Aromaleigh Lilith on lid
Aromaleigh Sylph on browbone
Aromaleigh Wonder in crease
Aromaleigh Lisette dry over liners
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero top, bottom and waterline
Clinique High Impact mascara in black

Face:
Aromaleigh pink concealer under eye area
Aromaleigh Silk Primer
Aromaleigh 2YL Glissade
A mix of Aromaleigh Coquille Bleu and Aromaleigh URFP in clear
Aromaleigh Myrtle Blush

Lips:
NYX liner in Rose
Aromaleigh Perfect
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Ryo-Pinko

I was looking at my skin in these pics:  My clarisonic must be doing its duty....my pores are looking much smaller, as are the fine lines I have.  WOO HOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment