Thursday, April 22, 2010

Teal look using a little of this, a little of that.....

Yesterday's look was teal using this and that from this company and that company......I didn't stick to just one! 



































  Eyes:
UDPP in Eden
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and under lower lashline
MAC Painterly Paint pot on browbone
Indelible cream shadow in Curacau on lid
Fyrinnae Futuristic Glamrock on lid
MAC vapour on browbone
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in flipside upper and lower lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero at lower waterline and as brow pencil
Meow Sexy Pants in crease and dry over liners
Clinique High Impact Mascara in black






















            Face:
MAC Prep + Prime
Aromaleigh pink concealer under eyes
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light/Med
MAC Select Sheer in NC20
Aromaleigh Verita Blush









                                               Lips:
Too Faced Borderliner in Clear
MAC Viva Glam II lipstick
MAC lipglass in Florabundance

I know I used another eye color that I TOTALLY can't remember now.  Oh well.....

And everytime I put on the NC20 fluid I think it's going to be too yellow, but then I get it blended and it's perfect......

2 comments: