Friday, July 30, 2010

Guilty Pleasures look.....

This is my first look with Guilty pleasures from Meow.  AKA I'm seasick after retail therapy, reality tv and a one night stand.  LOL....


























Eyes:
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and under lower lashline
Meow Retail therapy foiled with MAC fix + on lid
Meow Snowball on browbone
Emani Brown brow powder
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero upper and lower lashline and waterline
Reality TV in crease
One Night Stand in outer 1/2 of crease
Seasick dry over liners

























Face:
Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Silica Primer
A mix of Meow Frisky and Sleek Abyssinian, topped with more Frisky Abyssinian
Meow top cat finishing powder
MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in light/medium
Meow Prima Donna blush











Lips:
MAC prep + prime lips
Too Faced Borderliner in clear
Fyrinnae Lace Gloves blotted down a bit

Well after the CRAPPY day I had today (it all started with my tire blowing on the way to work) these pics sorta cheered me up.  A little.  I liked this look!  I definitely feel that the Frisky Abyssinian will work best on it's own, but will probably pick up a munchkin of the Sleek as well for tweaking.  We all have days of being paler than normal.  HAHAHA....

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyrra, thank you! My nephew who is 5 was with my brother when he picked me up from work to drive me back to pick up my car and he says to me "You have a LOT of eyeshadow on. Why do you have a lot of eyeshadow on?" I said "cause I like all the pretty colors."

    ReplyDelete