Thursday, September 16, 2010

A quick BPAL review etc...

DANGIT None of my pics of my looks have turned out to my satisfaction this week.  Tuesdays look was an epic FAIL anyway.  I promise to get good ones today.  :D  If I don't forget I have a camera.  LOL!

I did want to review two of my new BPAL fragrances.  I plan on doing a larger post with all my fragrances on it and reviews in the future.

First of all is Pomegranate II.  I LOVE it.....it's a beautiful pomegranate and lasts ALL DAY.  I'll go into more detail in my BPAL post.

Next is Punkie Night 2010.... I was looking for an awesome cider scent and I think I found it!  Only problem is it does go just a wee bit powdery at the end of the day but not as bad as some fragrances I've tried, including several BPALs.  I LOVE it too though. 

Hoping I won't be too tired to post todays look later, and maybe my BPAL post too.  It's been a long week. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like your new BPAL! I'm still stalking them and Cleanse Your Soul. You'll have to let us know what you think of both. I'll make a decision from there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peach, thanks! I've been chomping at the bit for my first CYS order...can't wait to compare!

    ReplyDelete