Sunday, June 12, 2011

Friday's Look....Nearly all ELF products....

This was my look on Friday.  I used all ELF except for my foundation.  I'm actually simultaneously doing this post and editing pics of that particular haul, so the haul post will be next.




Eyes:
ELF Mineral eyeshadow primer
ELF cream eyeliner in ivory on browbone
ELF cream eyeshadow duo in blueberry; darkest color on lower 1/2 of lid
ELF cream shadow duo in Eggplant; purple shade on upper 1/2 of lid and into crease
ELF Brightening eyeshadow quad in punk funk; blue shade on lid, purple shade in inner crease, white shade on browbone, and pink shade in upper crease blended into the purple
ELF liquid Liner in Black
ELF Punk Funk over liner on lower lashline; blue, purple, pink
ELF Mineral Infused Mascara






















Face:

ELF Mineral Face Primer
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Fiji
ELF Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter in Light under eye area
ELF High Definition Powder
ELF Studio Line Blush in Mellow Mauve













Lips:

ELF Anti Feather Moisturizing Lipliner in Natural Blush
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink
ELF Hypershine gloss in Fairy

I got a BUNCH of complements on my eyeshadow in particular....and people didn't believe it was so inexpensive a brand!  I did get a little bit of creasing but I think that was my own error instead of the products.  I'll have to play a little more to see.

The products I've used so far I will review in my haul post.  Look in particular for the High Def Powder....it's GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment