Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anniversary Haul...

My 16th Anniversary was Yesterday!! :D  But last Weekend I went shopping for a haul for my gift.  I chose some Urban Decay things because well...it's their anniversary too, though theirs is their 15th!















Here's my anniversary haul.  The 15th anniversary eyeshadow palette and three of the new 24/7 liquid liners....Retrograde (purple with purple glitter), Perversion (deep black) and Siren (TEAL) and I'm thrilled with these....I can't use the 24/7 pencil liners anymore due to the gluten in them, but these are gluten free!!!!  And they're GORGEOUS....I already have a number more on my list!

















The eyeshadows pull out of the box, and underneath is a purple velvet keepsake box!  The silver gunmetal top fits over it too, and it all fits down in the protective velvet outer box.



















Here are the colors!!

First row, top to bottom:  Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15, Vanilla, Flow, Chase
Midlle row, top to bottom:  Tainted, Junkshow, Omen, Evidence, Deep End
Last Row, Top to Bottom:  Deeper, MIA, Ace, Blackout, and Half Truth





















These swatches are in the same order they are in the palette.

This weeks theme was my new Urban Decay eyeshadows!  I didn't get pics of Friday's look though....ARGH....Forgot as I was in a hurry to get out the door.

Have you tried any new Urban Decay products recently?

2 comments: