Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thursday's UD Look....Dramatic PINKS and a new Foundation.....

This was my FAVE look of this week!

My foundation is different too.  I bought a small Sephora haul this week, but this was prior to that.  I had a sample of Too Faced Amazing Face SPF 15 Powder foundation that I hadn't tried yet, and used it on this day.  I'm planning a comparison post to compare it to NARS powder foundation.


























Eyes:

UDPP in Eden
Indelible Cream Shadow in Bare Necessity on browbone
Indelible Cream Shadow in Carbon on lid
UD Blackout on lid
UD Vanilla on browbone
UD 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion
UD Junkshow in crease
ELF Volumizing/Lengthening Mascara























Face:

Hourglass Mineral Infused Primer
Meow Equilibrium Powder
Too Faced Amazing Face Powder foundation in Warm Vanilla
MAC Dame Blush

Lips:

Shiseido Lipstick in Almond Pink
Shiseido Gloss in Cafe Creme

I got lots of complements this day on my makeup and my hair which was funny...I've been debating on going a little darker again, and asked about 10 people if I should and to a person they said "NO STAY BLONDE!!"  I even got some extra complements from people who I didn't ask that volunteered that I should remain blonde.  SO Blonde it is for awhile I guess!!! LOL.....

Be sure to look for my haul post from Sephora as well as my foundation comparisons!  I'm going to try to get them up by tomorrow but it may have to wait for next week.  Have a FABULOUS SATURDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Nice look you got going! Love the purple.

    Best Regards,
    2nd Love Cosmetics
    http://www.my2ndlove.com

    ReplyDelete