Friday, December 30, 2011

Back into MAC....

Hello all!!! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL holiday with their family and are gearing up for New Years Eve tomorrow (can't believe it!)  I thought I'd post a little update and a few quick pics for ya.

So I'm still selling Mary Kay but only for fun for myself and a few family members and friends.  I have however, renewed my obsession with MAC recently.  I've also recently been wearing neutrals and taupes more often which is TOTALLY not normal but I am loving the different looks!  So here's a few things I've done over the last day or so.













This is just an EOTD.

Mary Kay eye primer
MAC Painterly on browbone
Essense gel liner in London Baby (GORGEOUS deep taupe) on lid
Ulta Eyeshadow in Mystique on lid
MAC Aurora Pigment on browbone (from the Daphne Guinness collection)
MAC Nebula Pigment in crease (also from the Daphen Guinness collection)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Urban Decay Perversion to tightline
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

Here is today's FOTD.














This is an all MAC look.

Eyes:

Painterly paint pot
Blue Brown pigment on lid
Vapour on browbone
Aurora pigment in crease
Pentultimate pen liner in Rapidblack to line
No mascara...OOOPS.....























Face:

Studio Fix Plus Powder foundation in NC25
Painterly to conceal under eye area (works like a CHARM)
Buff Blush

Lips:

Painterly
Boldly Bare liner
Oyster Girl Lipglass

I am getting my Christmas pressie from my hubby this weekend...money to go to MAC on Thursday when the newest collection releases...It's called NATURALLY and it's full of nude lip products and gorgeous neutral eyeshadows and things!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Back into MAC! Yay! That first look is beautiful! Love the smokey colors! And I can't believe you have been wearing nudes! They look great on you! Glad to see you are back! You will have to share with us what you get at MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peach, thank you! I KNOW so not like me, huh? I used to just wear neutrals for YEARS and got so bored.....but I like variety and I forgot what a good taupe can do for a smoky eye! I'll be sure to share what I get!

    ReplyDelete