Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Purple Look with Meow

I decided to wear purple on Chrismtas Eve so I did a purple look.  Here's what I did...

haha funny pic but I like how my skin looks in it. 

Face: 

Meow premiere puss in combination
Meow pampered puss foundation in frisky sphynx
Meow Top Cat Finisher
Meow glow in opal
Meow firefly blush in glisten




Eyes:

Too Faced shadow insurance
Meow snowball on browbone
Meow icebound on inner lid and bottom corner of eye
Meow wild on outer lid
Urban Decay 24/7 in 1999 lining upper and lower lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 in zero at lower waterline
Meow shoplifting in crease, wetlined on upper lashline over 1999, dry lined on lower lashline
Meow Elizabeth S in outer v and a little in crease above the shoplifting
Benefit Bad Gal lash in waterproof black

\

Lips: 

Too Faced borderline in clear
Urban Decay lipstick in naked
Flirt gloss in pink champagne

I loved how this look turned out!  I am going to have to do it again sometime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment