Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I've got the Meow blues look.....

So I decided to use ALL my blue meow shadows that I got recently in a look today LOL.....here we go....


















Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX jumbo eye pencil in black bean on lid and blended into crease
Meow Party Crashers on inner 1/2 of lid
Meow blustery on outer 1/2 of lid
Meow blizzard wetlined  on top lashline then patted dry on top of wetline, dry on bottom lashline
Meow snowball on browbone
Meow avalanche in crease
Meow snow angel over avalanche in crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero at lower waterline
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in flipside over zero at waterline
Clinique high impact mascara in black


Face:

Meow premiere primer powder in combination
Meow Pampered puss foundation in frisky sphynx
Meow Flawless Feline foundation in frisky sphynx to conceal
Meow Top cat finishing powder
Aromaleigh coquille rose finishing powder
Aromaleigh myrtle blush


Lips:

NYX Jumbo lip pencil in Fuschia
NYX Megashine gloss in pink frost


The eye pencil gave the blues a bit of pop like if I had foiled them, but didn't really deepen them at all.  I did like the pink lip combination too.  I decided to just keep both of the fuschia pencils, I like the color a lot anyway.  This just means I won't have to buy one for quite awhile.

2 comments: