Thursday, December 31, 2009

Today I did a deep purple look.  :D











Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx jumbo eye pencil in black bean on lid
Aromaleigh matte shadow in wisteria on lid
Aromaleigh matte shadow in hyacinth on browbone (this isn't matte anymore; I had added my leftover snow to it at one point)
Aromaleigh shadow in amethyst in crease and dry at lower lashline
Aromaleigh shadow in odette just under brow and in inner corner
Aromaleigh liner in drama violet wetlined on top lashline
Urban decay 24/7 liner in zero at lower waterline
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in 1999 at lower waterline
Benefit bad gal mascara in waterproof black
Emani brow powder in brown

























Face:

Meow premiere puss in combination
Meow pampered puss in frisky sphynx
Meow flawless feline foundation in frisky sphynx to conceal
Meow top cat finisher
Meow crystalline cat glow
Aromaleigh blush in Myrtle

Lips:

Nyx jumbo lip pencil in fuschia
Nyx megashine gloss in African Queen

I LOVED the combination of the fuschia pencil with the gloss.  I'm wondering though how the gloss would look with other pencils or my too faced clear liner.  I was actually concerned it would be too bright for me....the gloss that is....but I ended up liking it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment