Monday, December 21, 2009

My First LOTD post....Party away...

I did this face for a Christmas party with my family.  It's my first FOTD post....















Eyes:

Wet N Wild jumbo eye crayon in black (halloween) blended up into crease
Meow Glacial Grove LI in verdure foiled with sealant on lid
Meow Glacial Grove LI in gloaming wetlined on top and bottom
Meow Snowflakes LI in snowball on browbone
Meow Glacial Grove LI in nightfall in crease and a little over the bottom lashline
plain black liner at lower waterline (forgot the name)
Meow browbeaters in dark brown
Benefit Bad Gal mascara in waterproof black















Lips: 
Jordana liner in a berry color I forget the name of
Burts bees clear raspberry gloss mixed with MAD minerals in ruby sunset powder
Hahaha I look like I have a 'stache.....

Face: 
Meow primer in combination
Meow purrfect puss in frisky sphynx
meow undereye concealer and regular concealer the same
Meow finishing powder
Meow crystalline glow in morganite
AL blush in myrtle



So what do you think?

PLEASE forgive my funky pics.  I have to get better at those.  LOL....






No comments:

Post a Comment