Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wintry Blues look aka I wanted to play with all my new stuff

So I was going to wait to do a winter blues look after I get my newest haul from meow....but Phyrra at http://frescophyrra.blogspot.com/ inspired me with her most recent blues look to do one now.  I can always do another!!!


















Eyes: 

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX jumbo pencil in black bean on lid and blended into crease
Meow snowflakes LI in blustery patted over NYX pencil, bottom lash line
Meow snowflakes LI in snowball on browbone
Meow snowflakes LI in avalanche in crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Flipside lining top and bottom lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero in lower waterline
Urban Decay glitter liner in distortion over top line of flipside
Benefit Bad Gal mascara in waterproof black


















Lips: 

Too Faced Borderline clear lipliner
Urban Decay lipstick in Naked


















Face:

Meow purrfect puss foundation in frisky sphynx
Meow premiere primer in combination
Meow Top Cat finishing powder
Meow Crystalline Cat original glow powder
Meow undereye concealer and regular concealer in f. sphynx
AL blush in Myrtle

LOVED this look today!  I'll post my reviews of the new stuff I used in another post.

2 comments:

  1. The blue look is more flattering on you than the purple - brings out your eyes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcey....I love the blues as well....I have some new blues to play with tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete