Saturday, January 9, 2010

Aromaleigh Les Papillons look....

Since my AL order came, I decided to play this morning, even though I'm not going anywhere.  A gal's gotta have some sparkle in her life to keep from being bored after all!  :D






Face:

AL Porcelaine Primer in light/med
AL Glissade foundation...on left cheek is a mix of 1N/2N, on right is just 1N.  I think I like the mix better. 
AL Silk Powder
AL illuminator
AL myrtle blush

Lips:

Jordana liner in Rockin' Rose
AL botanical lipstick in Darling

Eyes:

TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and in crease
Aromaleigh Dormant Dream on lid
Aromaleigh Air and Light on browbone
Aromaleigh Ephemeral Violet in inner 1/2 of crease
Aromaleigh Vigil of Change in outer 1/2 of crease
Aromaleigh Soul takes flight wetlined at top lashline and dry in outer V
Aromaleigh Morphing Moon dry over Soul takes flight and dry at lower lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero at lower Waterline
Clinique High Impact Mascara in black

I don't normally use pinks on my eyes....I save those for cheeks and lips.  LOVE the dormant dream though....I'm going to have to branch out now! 

I'm going to be out of town for the next week, but am hoping to still be able to post looks while I'm gone.  At least I'll jot down what I used and take pics to post next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment