Saturday, January 9, 2010

Some pics from this week....I have a divine hangover look....

I'm SO not in the habit of writing down my combinations yet.  I did manage to get some pics this week but I was out of town so I don't remember everything I used.  I'll give it my best shot.
















































Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and in crease
Meow Fa-La-La on lid
Meow Hangover in crease and dry at lashlines over liner
Pure Luxe Divine on browbone
Urban Decay Liner in Zero at upper and lower lashlines
Benefit Bad Gal lash mascara in waterproof black

Face:

Meow Primer in combo
Meow pampered puss in frisky sphynx
Meow Top Cat
Meow Crystalline Cat
Aromaleigh Myrtle Blush

Lips: 

Jordana liner in rockin rose
Fyrinnae lip lustre in shangri-la

Not too awful bad so far remembering!

Eyes:

TFSI
Pixie Epoxy
Meow Nice on lid
Meow Snowball on browbone
Meow Avalanche in crease and dry over liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Benefit Bad Gal mascara in waterproof black



















Eyes:

TFSI
Pixie Epoxy
Meow Avalanche on lid
Meow snowball on browbone
Meow Fa-La-La in crease and dry over liner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Benefit Bad Gal mascara in waterproof black

















Lips: 

Jordana liner in Rockin Rose
Urban Decay lipstick in Naked
NYX megashine gloss in Chandalier topped with the same in baby rose


I'm taking my notebook with me on this weeks' trip (I'll be gone for a full week) so I can jot what I use down.

No comments:

Post a Comment