Thursday, January 28, 2010

I finally did it....I got my first MAC stuff!!!

While we were in Vegas I went shopping (of course) and they had a MAC pro store there!  So I got my first MAC purchases!!! YAY MAC HAUL!!!!!

L to R:

MAC 222 Crease brush....this is one of the best crease brushes I've tried!  It's takon.  :D 
MAC lipliner in Stripped
MAC paints in untitled (works GREAT as a primer!)
MAC lipstick in Fleshtone

Here are swatches on my hand....


L to R:

Untitled, then the stripped with the fleshtone, overlapping to show them together as well as seperate

I don't have on the face swatches yet, but I'll use them tomorrow and take pics.  I don't know if I'll use the fleshtone with the stripped or not though....I think the fleshtone might look better with a pinker liner.  I was going for the typical Kevyn Aucoin nude lip....while they do work I think I either need to make the liner heavier or pair them with other things.  I'll have to try them in other ways just to see. 

What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment