Saturday, January 16, 2010

Moth's violet memoirs

This was my look on Monday.  It was ok....I've noticed some creasing of my eyeshadows if I get too heavy handed with the Pixie Epoxy recently.  I have to remember to use just a weensie bit.


Eyes:

TFSI
Pixie Epoxy on lid
Aromaleigh moth on lid and dry over liner on bottom
Aromaleigh Air and Light on browbone
Aromaleigh Lush Memoir in crease
Aromaleigh Drama Violet wetlined
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero on bottom lashline
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara in black


Daggonit I didn't write down my foundation that day.  I was playing with all my samples this week from Aromaleigh.  It's probably a mix of 1N and 2N in glissade.  Anyway here's the rest....

Face:

Aromaleigh Silk powder primer and as finisher
Aromaleigh Illuminator
Aromaleigh myrtle blush

Lips:

Aromaleigh sweet tart over a lipliner that I forgot what it was....

This wasn't my favorite of the looks I did this week.  I fell in love with both Moth and Lush Memoir though and now have full sizes coming to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment