Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some things I picked up while OOT working....

I like to do a little retail therapy while out of town working.  :D  This trip was no different....I did some shopping while gone.  Here's what I got!

L to R:

Ecotools recycled retractable kabuki:  I picked up another so now that's 2.
Sonia Kashuk small eyeshadow brush
Ecotools five brush set....plus I bought an extra eyeshadow brush that's taklon of theirs and took the brow comb out and put it in the hemp carrier instead.




















L to R:

Prestige lipliners in Silk and Kiss
Prestige lippies in Spunky, Slipper, Paranoid,  and Glitz
Urban Decay Lipstick in Peroxide
NYX lipstick in Thalia

I took advantage of the NYX online sale and picked up a TON of lipsticks, lipliners, and glosses, and also a set of lashes to try.  I've yet to figure them out but one of my coworkers wears them all the time and is going to help me experiment with them when we get together next week.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment