Friday, January 22, 2010

Titania made Delvian Cupcakes Fyrinnae Look....

This was Thursday's look....I wanted to do a softer look with some of the same colors as Wednesday. 


Eyes:

TFSI
Fyrinnae Titania on browbone
Fyrinnae Cupcake sprinkles on lid patted on
Fyrinnae Delvian in crease and used to wetline, then patted dry over liner on bottom
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero on bottom lashline
OOPS I forgot to put on mascara silly me!


Forgive the goofy look on THAT one LOL...


Face:

Meow Equilibrium powder as primer
Meow Pampered Puss in Sleek Sphynx
Meow Equilibrium again
Meow glow in opal already
Meow glow in Tanzanite as blush


Lips:

Jordana liner in Rockin Rose
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Ryo-pinko

I liked the softness of the look.  :D

I also got highlights done and toned as well. 


I like the warmth to the color; usually I go for cooler or neutral colors for haircolor.  So it's a bit of a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment