Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hot in the City look AL....

So today for work I did a Hot in the City look.  I only have 3 samples of them.....LOVE them all......


Eyes:
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and lower lashline
Indelible cream shadow in immortal on lid
Indelible cream shadow in Bare Necessity on browbone
Aromaleigh Return to Tiffany's on inner 1/2 of lid
Aromaleigh Late for work on outer 1/2 of lid
Aromaleigh Skyscraper in crease and outer 1/2 of liner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Flipside upper and lower lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero lower waterline
Clinique high impact mascara in black



Face:
Aromaleigh silk primer
Aromaleigh 2YL glissade foundation
Aromaleigh Ultra Resolution finishing powder mixed with Aromaleigh Metamorphosis powder
Aromaleigh Rocks! blush in breathless


Lips:
NYX lipliner in mauve
Aromaleigh Perfect botanical lipstick

I think Perfect is, well....Perfect!  I think it's my new fave pink.  Just enough of a wash of color for the lips.  Dare I call it a color wash?  LOL....since color washes were Aromaleigh's first (or at least close to the first) lippies! 

2 comments: