Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blankety, blankety how do I love thee?? A neutral look.....

I did another neutral look, HAD to wear my blankety.  LOVE it.....it's divine!  I tested swatched it on my hand over several liners, and decided it looked best over my Too Faced Borderliner in clear.  :D












Eyes:
UDPP in Eden all over eye area
MAC paint pot in Bare Study all over eye area
Aromaleigh Virtue on inner 1/2 of lid
Aromaleigh Sweet dreams on outer 1/2 of lid
Aromaleigh Sugar on browbone
Aromaleigh Call me in crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Bourbon top and bottom
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in oil slick at lower waterline
Aromaleigh Flirt a little in outer V and dry over liner
Clinique High Impact Mascara in black






















Face:
Aromaleigh pink cream concealer under eye area
Aromaleigh silk primer
Aromaleigh 2YL glissade foundation
Aromaleigh Verita Blush
A mix of Aromaleigh URFP in clear and Coquille Bleu
















And the celebrated lippie of the day:
Aromaleigh pink concealer over lips
Too Faced Borderliner in clear
MAC Blankety!!!! YAY!!!!!  Love it, love it, love it!  Loved  it just as much later on when I reapplied with no concealer too. 

I had better luck with the creasing today.  I took a pic when I came home to prove it.   Maybe a little on the one eye but I accidentally applied my eye moisturizer this morning on my lid too...WHOOPSIE, that always means creasing for me.  But it was better, so I'm sure the culprit was the NYX pencil.  Less NYX for me next time!











I'm really liking the Clinique moisturizing gel too.  No itchies from it, it moisturizes where I need it and mattifies some where I need it, and I don't get too greasy at the end of the day.  And bonus.....no going peach with my foundations either.  I'd been having some peachiness and I thought it might be my other moisturizer, and I was right.  Not with this one though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment