Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A little bit of everything look.....Fyrinnae, AL, Meow and Morgana....

I did a look yesterday with  my new Fyrinnae, some meow and some AL thrown in for good measure!  LOL! 

Eyes:
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie epoxy on lid
MAC Untitled all over
Indelible cream shadow in carbon on lid
Fyrinnae Pure Sugar on browbone and inner corners
Fyrinnae Tapir on inner 1/2 of lid
Fyrinnae Soot on outer 1/2 of lid
Fyrinnae Fyre and Ice in crease and dry over liners inner 1/2
Morgana glitter in Midnight over outer 1/2 of liners
NYX jumbo eye pencil in black bean to line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero at lower waterline
Benefit Bad Gal mascara in black

Face:
Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Silica Primer
Aromaleigh pink concealer under eyes
Meow Equilibrium powder
Meow Pampered puss foundation in Frisky Sphynx
Meow Top Cat Finisher
Meow glow in Opal
Meow firefly blush in glisten

Lips:
Jordana liner in rose blush
Fyrinnae lip lustre in deceptive innocence....which I love and thought it was discontinued but was back on the site recently.
And one when I was all done making the hair look messy LOL.

I liked the look overall, but I decided to tone down the eyes for work with some of the pure sugar and regretted it, it made everything just look gray.  I had some creasing too.  Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. I'd just like to make a suggestion - perhaps a highlighter closer to skin tone would be better with this look? White is very good for the inner corners but clashes with the overall skin tone a bit too much (near the brows). I tend to avoid color on the area just under my eyebrows and leave it more natural-looking
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion Siilike....I'll keep that in mind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that black is intense! Love the lippie colour too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marce....thanks! I love that particular lippie....love Fyrinnae's lip lustres in general!

    ReplyDelete