Friday, March 5, 2010

Thursdays look, or what-happens-when-I-oversleep

I totally overslept and had to do another muted look LOL.  It turned out ok I think, but wasn't near my favorite look by any means.

Eyes:
TFSI
MAC Untitled over entire eye area
Aromaleigh Lola on lid
Aromaleigh Fawn on browbone
Aromaleigh Nanette in crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner top, bottom, waterline
Aromaleigh Nanette dry over inner 1/2 of liners
Aromaleigh Blackdiamond dry over outer 1/2 of liners
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Face:
Aromaleigh Silk Powder
Aromaleigh 2YL Glissade Foundation
Aromaleigh Metamorphosis Powder
Aromaleigh Verita blush
Aromaleigh Ultra Resolution Finishing powder in Clear

Lips:
Jordana liner in Rose Blush
Aromaleigh Gala Lipstick

One thing I realized when I went to use it is that Blackdiamond is a dupe for a former company's color I used to have that I loved and used constantly.  So that was cool.  I was, however, not fond of the Fawn on the browbone.  Too pink or something.  Oh well.

On a side note, CVS was having a BOGO sale on Revlon stuff, so I picked up some of the Matte lippies I've been wanting to try.  I got the nude (forget the name), Pink Pout, and Mauve it over. I got Mauve it over for free with a mascara I bought, the new 3D one.  I had planned on one or two other matte lippies but they didn't have any of the other colors.  I'm going to check a few other CVS's today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment