Friday, March 5, 2010

Wednesdays look....something a little more subdued.....

I decided to try not using my pixie epoxy to see if I had less creasing....and I did have less creasing.  It also wasn't as bright, a more subdued look, and I know I get creasing if I use too much, so I'll cut back even more when I use it again.


Eyes:
TFSI
MAC untitled on entire eye area
Aromaleigh Unicorn on inner 1/2 of lid
Aromaleigh Dragon on outer 1/2 of lid
Aromaleigh Seed Pearl on browbone
Aromaleigh Moonset in crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero top, bottom, waterline
Aromaleigh Shadowwitch dry over liners (it gradually turned royal blue over the day it was cool!)
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Face:
Aromaleigh Silk Primer
Aromaleigh 2YL Glissade Foundation
Aromaleigh Metamorphosis powder
Aromaleigh Verita Blush
Aromaleigh Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder in Clear

Lips:
Jordana liner in Rose Blush (I need to replace it, ran out yesterday)
Aromaleigh Nuance Lipstick.

My favorite part of the whole look was the shadowwitch and how it changed over the day.  I think it's going to be a favorite color! 

No comments:

Post a Comment