Thursday, April 8, 2010

Deeper Sea and Sky....

I went for a deeper look today with my sea and sky mineral duo from MAC.  :D









































  Eyes:
UDPP in Eden
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and under lower lashline
MAC Blackground on lid
MAC Painterly on browbone
The Darker of MAC's Sea and Sky mineralize eyeshadow duo applied with a damp brush to lid and later damp over lower liner
MAC Vapour on browbone
MAC Contrast in crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in lust followed by oil slick over top at lower lashline
Clinique high impact mascara in black






















           
              Face:
Aromaleigh pink cream concealer under eye area
Fyrinnae velvet gel silica primer
MAC NC20 Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural powder in light/medium
Aromaleigh blush in verita







Lips:
MAC Liner in Stripdown
MAC lipstick in Myth

Several observations....
1.  LOVE the eyes and how they turned out today!
2.  I used WAY too much foundation today.
3.  I finally found a good combo for a Kevyn Aucoin lip!

Sigh....I totally hate that my minerals make me itch and burn in the summer.  Not my eye colors or blushes, just my foundations, primers and finishers.  The pros....it means I have a lifetime supply atm LOL...but the cons are I end up having to use liquid all summer.  I'm not at all fond of the feel of a liquid, but if it means no burning, itching or hiving (which also happens) then I'll do what I must.  At least I found a good one to use when I must....

2 comments:

  1. I really love the deep lid color.
    And it sounds like you're allergic to what you're wearing.
    I can't wear the Meow Purrfect Puss if I am going to sweat at all or I itch and burn around my nose. That's why I switched to the Pampered Puss formula. I didn't have this problem with Aromaleigh Glissade.
    So maybe just try switching up your mineral foundation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyrra, thank you! I loved the deep lid too. You're probably right about the allergy. That's exactly what happens to me, when I sweat I itch and burn around my nose. I haven't used glissade OR pamperred puss (I have both) in the summer yet, but I was wearing the pamperred puss the other day when it was hot and itched and burned, so it's probably out in the summer, but I'll have to try the glissade again during a hot day.

    ReplyDelete