Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fridays look and sleepy Jack....

So yesterday I did a less deep but still blue look from MAC.  And thus will end my all MAC week.....I'm bored of the colors.  Time to break out some new ones, which it's a good thing my Meow order comes today!  :D  I'll do a look with Meow later on.














  Eyes:
UDPP in Eden
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and lower lashline
MAC Blackground on lid
MAC Painterly on browbone
The lighter of the MAC sea and sky mineral duo applied wet to lid
MAC Vapour on browbone
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in flipside top and bottom
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero at lower waterline
MAC Steamy in crease and dry over liners
Clinique High Lengths Mascara in black






















 
             Face:
Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Silica Primer
Aromaleigh pink concealer under eye area
MAC NC20 Studio Fix
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light/Med
Aromaleigh Verita Blush

Lips:
Rimmel 1000 kisses liner in Natural
MAC Lipstick in Creme D'Nude
MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed

A few observations:
1.  That lippie looked much more skin toned than pink to me irl than in the pics.
2.  I finally figured out the learning curve on the foundation!

I bought a new eye cream (Repairwear intensive eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles) from Clinique and got another bonus....so basically have a full size now of the new High Lengths mascara I like so much for free!  The bonus came with a sample size one in each, which is about half of the size of the full sized one.)

















And poor Jack was tired, and climbed onto my oldest DD to sleep yesterday morning, in this pic he says "Leave me alone I'm trying to SLEEP!"  He even has a little pout on his face....LOL...

2 comments:

  1. awwwww hi kitty! He is a handsome man. Lovely look, and the lips are amazing. I just got my NYX lippie haul from cherry culture, I think you would love a few of the colors. I'll be swatching them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina, thanks! Jack sure is handsome, but I'm biased. I'll be sure to check for your swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete