Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fyrinnae, Fyrinnae....A Fyrinnae Look

Yesterday I felt like it was a fyrinnae day.  So I broke out my fyrinnae shadows and a lip lustre.  It didn't turn out exactly like I envisioned but it was ok. 
























Eyes:
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid and under lower lashline
MAC Delft on lid
MAC Painterly on browbone
Fyrinnae +20 beautification on inner 1/2 of lid
Fyrinnae futuristic glamrock on outer 1/2 of lid
Fyrinnae Pure Sugar on browbone
Fyrinnae Fujiro in crease
Fyrinnae Fyre and Ice in lower 1/2 of crease
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Flipside upper and lower lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero in lower waterline
MAC Brows in Spiked
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black






















Face:
MAC Prep + Prime
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
MAC Moisturecover in NW20 under eye area
MAC Blot Powder in Medium
Aromaleigh blush in Verve











Lips:
Jordana liner in Natural
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Lace Gloves

I forget how much I love Fyrinnae's shadows till I break them out again.  And lip lustres are some of my favorite lippies! 

7 comments:

  1. I would love to see this look with a black gel liner on the upper lash line on you. It's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors :)
    I really like the blush/lip combo, too. They match perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I think those colors look really nice on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phyrra! That's a great idea....I'll have to do that sometime! Thanks! :D

    Hi Heather....Thanks! I LOVE those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lace Gloves is a gorgeous color on you... I also really like you in teals :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nina! I love to wear teals that's for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete