Monday, July 26, 2010

Broken Fyre and Ice....

Here's my LOTD for today.  It felt like a Fyrinnae day.  :D  So I broke out some of their purples and did a look!


























Eyes:
Indelible cream shadow in marcasite on lid
Indelible cream shadow in Nude Frost on browbone
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid
Fyrinnae Darling Misfit on lid
Fyrinnae Nijiro on browbone
MAC Greasepaint stick in Zinc Zone to line upper and lower and waterline
Fyrinnae Broken Doll in crease
Fyrinnae Fyre and Ice in outer V and dry over liners
Clinique High Impact Mascara



















Face:
Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Silica Primer
Meow Pamperred Puss foundation in a mix of Sleek and Frisky Siamese
MAC Moisturecover concealer NW20 under eye area
Meow Topcat powder
Meow Crystalline Cat Glow
Meow blush in Wench (I just ordered it and already had a sample LOL)














Lips:
MAC Prep+Prime Lip
MAC Moisturecover NW20
Too Faced Borderliner Clear
Fyrinnae Lollipop Pop

I loved how it turned out smoky! 

So I thought I'd show you the dh where he usually can be found....at the computer in front of the online game Atlantica. 
















Matter of fact, that's where he is now!  LOL!

And Jack playing with a ball....






















See the other two in the background?  That's what he does....he has like 4 out at a time batting them all over the place.  Whatever floats his boat I guess....

I got an email that my first AL order is on the way, and a surprise email from Meow that my order from Meow is on the way too!  Fast fast fast! 

I also am in the process of reorganizing my makeup stash.  I'll take pics once I'm done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment