Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LOTD: Lots of Silver Tinsel....

Here was today's look.  I did gold yesterday, today it was silver.  :D
























Eyes:

Smashbox Photo Finish Eyeshadow Primer
Indelible cream shadow in marcasite on lid
Indelible cream shadow in bare necessity on browbone
AL Air and Light on browbone
Morgana Tinsel me on lid and dry over lower liner
AL Tangled Tinsel in crease
Smashbox black pencil liner
Maybelline great lash big mascara in blackest black
























Face:

Monistat Chafing Gel as a primer
Larenim Mineral Silk powder
Mix of equal parts Meow Pamperred Puss foundation in Naughty/Frisky Abyssinian
Larenim Mineral Silk Powder
Meow Hissy Fit Blush














Lips:

Shiseido Shimmering Rouge in BE 702 Alabaster
NARS Gloss in Striptease

Alright, I have a few observations from today.

1.  I think the Larenim Mineral Silk bothered my skin
2.  Monistat makes an AWESOME primer!  So far so good.  It blurred my pores better than any of the others and kept me pretty matte all day!  I'm still going to continue to test it though.  :D
3.  I can tell a difference in the color from yesterday's too light AL 2YL and today's just right Meow Pamperred puss mix of Naughty/frisky abyssinian.  It's faint, but it's there.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shimmery silver look! Glad to hear the Monistat gel is working good so far as a primer. Do keep us posted on it, I may have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peach, thank you! I'm a sucker for a good silver!

    ReplyDelete