Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Elf look for Monday....

This was my look on Monday.




























Eyes:

All products are ELF.
Mineral Shadow Primer
Cream liner in Ivory on browbone
Cream Shadow in Smoke on lid
Mineral shadow in Smoldering  on lid
Mineral shadow in Angelic on browbone
Black cream liner to line
Mineral shadow in dreamy in crease and dry over lower liner
Mineral shadow in Outdoorsy in outer corner and outer crease
Studio line volumizing and lengthening mascara



























Face:  Products other than Elf will be listed with a company name

Studio concealer in Ivory under eyes
Tone correcting concealer in light beige
HD powder as primer
Bare Minerals Matte foundation mix of Golden Fair/Medium
HD powder
Pressed powder in porcelaine
Blush in Fuschia Fusion

Lips:

Silk Naturals Vegan Kisser Slicker in Mirage

I've completed pics of my swatches, etc from my hauls but have to edit them.  I'll be doing that gradually over the next few days and probably posting them this weekend.  I'm going to have to spend some time this weekend reorganizing too...right now everything is hodge podge piled into drawers and I have to find a new system!

This weekend my oldest dd leaves for camp and my youngest will be home with us until Sunday when we take her to my parents for the remainder of the week.  I promised her a special surprise just the two of us...she knows what it is (movies coming out this week anyone????) but my oldest doesn't.  Don't want to make her jealous.  We're going to see it again the following weekend as a family.

Have a great Thursday!  The weekend is almost upon us!

2 comments:

  1. Love the silver! Dreamy looks great in the crease! Can't wait for you big haul posts! Are you going to share with us your new organization system when you are done? Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peach, thanks! Yep, I'll share once I figure out the organization. It may take me awhile to really figure it out though, I think I own the ELF store now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete