Friday, July 15, 2011

Thursday's Elf Look....

This was my look yesterday.  It felt like a purple day again.





























All products are ELF.

Eyes:
Mineral shadow primer
Cream liner in ivory on browbone
Cream shadow in purple pleaser on lid
Mineral shadow in Flirty on lid
Matte shadow in Nude on browbone
Purple from the beauty book palette in crease
Teal from the beauty book palette in upper crease
Waterproof liner pen in purple
Brightening liner in plum
Brightening liner in black at waterline
Mineral shadow in flirty dry over lower liner
Volumizing and lengthening mascara in black


























Face:
HD powder
Mineral foundation in light
HD powder
Studio blush in Fuschia Fusion

Lips:
Mineral lipstick in Rich Raspberry
Glitter Gloss in Sparkling Wine

I got several deeper lipsticks in the mineral line, and brighter ones too, to try.  I LOVE their mineral lipsticks!

TGIF!!!!  My haul posts should be up this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Another great look! This lipcolor is great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peach, thanks! I love deeper colors some though I'm a nude/pale lip lover as we all know!

    ReplyDelete