Saturday, July 23, 2011

Monday's Look.....

Well, this week it seems I was in the mood for Urban Decay/Too Faced/Nars Looks.  I think I did them all week long!

So this was Monday.  I worked an hour and a half one way from home all week.  So I collected pics to post this weekend.  Hopefully I'll get them all posted and catch up on my comments.




























Eyes:
TFSI
TFSI Glitter Glue on lid
UD Kiddie Pool on lid
UD Uzi on browbone
UD Sabbath in crease
ELF Gunmetal Cream Liner top lashline
ELF Black Shadow/Liner stick lower lashline
ELF Volumizing/Lengthening mascara in black




















Face:

ELF HD Powder
Nars Powder Foundation in Fiji
ELF HD powder
NARS Orgasm Blush













Lips:

Too Faced Centerfold
NARS Gloss in Striptease

One thing I love about the Too Faced Lipsticks is the formula is so thick that I don't feel a need to use any lipliner with them.  That's a pro for me, but may be a con for others.  What do you think about that?  Do you like taking a break from liner occasionally?

2 comments:

  1. Great look. Love the lippie color! And I guess I don't use liner that much regardless, but I bet its great to not to have to use a liner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I only grab liner once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete