Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wednesday....One of my Faves this week....

I LOVED how this one turned out on Wednesday, it was one of my faves this week!  :D


























Eyes:

TFSI
TFSI Glitter Glue on lid
ELF Gunmetal Cream Liner on lid
ELF Ivory Cream liner on browbone
NARS Underworld...Silver on inner 1/2 of lid
NARS Demon Lover...Blue on outer 1/2 of lid
NARS Abyssinia on browbone
NARS Underworld...deeper blue/gray in crease and later dry over liner
ELF Black cream liner
Maybelline Great Lash Big Blackest Black






















Face:

ELF HD powder
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Fiji
NARS Powder foundation in Fiji
MAC Dame Blush













Lips:

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine
NARS gloss in Belize

I'm quickly becoming a lover of all things NARS.  However, due to the price points, it's going to take some time to get a bit of a collection going.  Slowly but surely, I suppose.  I can say their lip products are definitely in my top 5 list!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great look! I think the lippie combo really brought the whole look together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peach, I agree, I loved this look!

    ReplyDelete