Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tuesdays Look this week.....

Here was Tuesday's LOTD.  I felt like doing a rich bronzy gold look.  So I took out my TF Eye Love Palette that was my Sephora Beauty Insider gift and used it!

























Eyes:

TFSI
TFSI Glitter Glue on lid
ELF Ivory Cream Liner on browbone
ELF Cream shadow in Dawn on lid
TF Honeymoon on inner 1/2 of lid
TF Push Up on outer 1/2 of lid
TF Heaven on browbone
TF Ever After in Crease and later dry over lower liner
ELF Black Cream Liner
ELF Volumizing/Lengthening Mascara in Black


























Face:

ELF HD powder
Nars Powder Foundation in Fiji
ELF HD powder
NARS Orgasm














Lips:

NARS Belle Du Jour
ELF Mineral Lipgloss in Bare

Sometimes I like doing warmer looks like this one.  I liked how the eyeshadows are very metallic!

2 comments: