Friday, December 27, 2013

LONG TIME NO BLOG!!!

OMG!!! It's been SOO LONG!!!!!  How has everyone been?  I've been pretty good!! I'll use this post to update you on my life!

Sooooo I've lost about 53 lbs now!  :D  I'm below 200 FINALLY!  When I started up a year and a half or so ago again I was up to 245.  I'm down to about 193 now.  It's slow going but that's ok.  I've discovered some sensitivities that mean that I have to remain gluten free.  I feel SO MUCH better!

We've moved to a larger home, and we've added to our menagerie of pets LOL....we now have three cats, a ball python, and a chihuahua pup that just came home on Monday!  Her name is Luna, and she's so precious!  She's sitting in my lap as we speak.

I'm still doing the same job!  I've been there for going on six years.  I've been travelling a bit but I'm on vacation through January 5th now, so I'm relaxing at home!  I love my career.

Due to my myriad of sensitivities, I've had to take a step back and go more natural to stay with what I use for personal care, hair care, skin care, and makeup.  I have to use gluten free products so I'm limited even more.  But it's ok, my itching and breakouts have gotten so much better it's worth it!

I am still not sure how often I'll be able to post, but I'll do my best to post some each week.

I'm planning a few posts to catch up on what I'm using atm, my reorganized collection, etc etc, but my first post is going to be a swatchfest of a new Aromaleigh collection!  Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

  1. Missed you Thia! GREAT JOB on the weight loss!! GOOD for you! Stay in Onederland and any fitness/food tips are welcome. Keep blogging, you're good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Yeah, it's coming off slow, but that means it'll stay off! I need to get back on plan, the holidays threw me for a loop! But I'm still hanging in onederland so it's all good! Thank you, I'm hoping to be able to do at least a few posts a week now!

    ReplyDelete