Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy September!!!

Long time no see!  I've been sooooo busy with work and very little time to blog.  :(   My blog has always been for my own relaxation and pleasure though, so though I may post a little few and far between it's ok.

I decided to break out some of my MAC stuff today and do a LOTD.  It was fun!  I have a few pics for you.





















All products are MAC unless otherwise stated.
EYES:

UDPP in Original
Delft paint pot on lid
Partylicious pigment applied wet to lid with Fix +
Vapour on browbone
Smoulder on upper lashline and lower waterline
Desert Cloud Crushed Metallic Pigment from the Butterfly Party Pigment Stack in crease
Undercurrent Pearlglide at lower lashline topped with Partylicious pigment dry
UD Supercurl Mascara




























FACE:

ELF Undereye concealer in light
UD Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer
Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC25
UD 24/7 Concealer Pencil in NSA
Blot Powder
ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
Blonde MSF to highlight
Fix + to set

LIPS:

Oak Liner
Blankety Lipstick
Like Venus Dazzleglass

I've recently gone back to Weight Watchers.  I had some minor illnesses that got me off track and I got pretty much back to square one.  In just over 2 months I've lost nearly 20 lbs!  This time I'm sticking with it.  If you are tired of starting over, then STOP QUITTING!!!! That's my mantra!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment