Wednesday, December 23, 2009

LOTD 12/23...Happy Birthday DD10.....Wintry Woodlands Meow Look

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY YOUNGEST DD WHO IS 10 TODAY!!!!! Where did that time go??????

Today I decided to do a neutral but deep look with my meow glacial grove shadows.  Here's what I did....




















































Eyes: 

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Meow Glacial Grove LI nightfall on inner 1/3 of lid and inner corner of eye
Meow Glacial Grove LI howl on the rest of the lid
Meow Glacial Grove LI thicket in crease
Meow Glacial Grove LI woodlands in crease over thicket, over liners on bottom lashline
AL Pure eyes frost in Maiden on browbone
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mildew on upper and lower lashlines
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero on lower waterline
Meow browbeaters powder in dark brown




Lips:

NYX jumbo lip crayon in soft fuschia in first pic, then topped it with a generic caramel gloss from a pallette in second pic


Face:

Meow premiere puss primer in combination
Meow Purrfect puss foundation in frisky sphynx
Meow concealers in the same
Meow Top cat finishing powder
Meow crystalline cat original glow powder
Barefaced Minerals Parfait powder topped with Barefaced minerals Cinnabear for blush

I really liked this look today.  Oh, and look, in the eye pic with my eye open, you can see the green in my eyes.  My family still laugh and think I'm kidding when I say I now have green in them; they used to just be brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment