Monday, February 1, 2010

AL look dragonfly nightmare.....

I did another aqua look today.  :D  I am on a true aqua kick!



Eyes:

MAC Paints in untitled for base
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid
AL dragonfly on lid patted on
AL Aqua Nightmare in crease applied with MAC 222 brush and dry over liner
AL sylph on browbone
Urban Decay liner in Flipside top and bottom lashline
Urban Decay liner in Zero on bottom waterline
Benefit bad gal mascara in waterproof black

Face: 
AL Silk primer powder
AL glissade in 2YL
AL Myrtle Blush
AL metamorphosis powder

Lips:

NYX liner in rose
AL Rosebud botanical lipstick
NYX Diamond gloss in Silver diamonds

Just looking at my skin in my most recent pics, I think I'm starting to see real progress with my pores and oiliness.  I didn't follow the Glissade foundation with another layer of silk primer, and yet I didn't have to reapply any powder after all day today!  I stayed nice and non-oily.  But UGH my lips were chapped from my bout with my allergies.  I just got my AL Minty times two balm....it's slathered on for tonight!

7 comments:

  1. That aqua is so lovely against your brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aqua is lovely on you!! I love aqua nightmare, I need to give it some love sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyrra! YAY I love it too! :D

    Hi Jaimi, thank you! I love wearing aquas that's for sure!

    Hi Nina! I love aqua nightmare too....I have so many good aquas now to pair it with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loove Aqua Nightmare! Even though I've only work it once. yeah. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Easy Peasy Breezy Me! :D Thank you! I love them too!

    Hi Miss Tat.....thank you! Aqua nightmare has quickly become one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete