Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LOTD AL greens....

My pics didn't turn out that good today.....maybe because I didn't TAKE them until after work LOL.....I decided I was in a green mood today.  Here's what I did....


Eyes:

Mac Untitled as base
Fyrinnae Pixie epoxy on lid and at lower lashline
AL sylph on browbone
AL greenbriar on outer 1/2 of lid
AL phlox on inner 1/2 of lid
AL verdant wisp on crease
AL elegant reverie over liner
Urban decay 24/7 liner in zero upper and lower lashline
Clinique high impact mascara in black

Face: 

AL silk primer
AL glissade in 2YL
AL Metamorphosis powder
AL Verita blush

Not bad for all day wear. 

One thing I've noticed....I like how over time during the day my body chemistry changes the mineral colors I use.  Do you notice that too?  Do you like that about minerals or not? 

4 comments:

  1. I love the mineral colors. Green looks really pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista, thank you! I love mineral makeup.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried mineral makeup, but yours look amazing and vivid. It must be so much nicer in real life.
    My skin is acidic and oily. If I'm not careful, makeup will melt fast and turn grey, especially eyeshadow. I don't know how mineral will make a difference. Where I live, it's only available on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo.frougal! Thank you! Just to set your mind at ease....my skin is oily too. My makeup used to melt...until minerals. I do use primers, a primer powder for my face and an eye primer for my eyeshadow. I know some mineral companies will ship to other countries, you might want to check them out.

    ReplyDelete