Saturday, May 1, 2010

Deep warm smokey look with MAC LE's......

Here's a deep version of a warm smokey look using MAC LE shadows.  I was quite pleased with this look, and this was the first day this week I was feeling up to par!  It was Thursday's look.





































                                                        All products are MAC unless otherwise stated.
Eyes:
UDPP in Eden
Blackground on lid
Painterly on browbone
Prepped for Glamour on lid
Vapour on browbone
Zinc Zone smudged upper and lower lashlines
Urban decay 24/7 liner at lower waterline and as brow pencil
Gazette Gray in crease and over liners
Cut to Fit in outer V, blended into crease and a bit into the outer 1/2 of the lid
Zoom Fast Black Lash in Black






















                          Face: 
Prep + Prime
Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
Moisturecover in NW20 under eye area
Select Sheer Powder in NC20
Blot Powder in Medium
Buff Blush








Lips:
Stripdown liner to line, blended downwards a little into lip
Subculture liner in the rest of the lip blended up into stripdown some
Blankety lipstick
C-Thru lipglass

I loved how the eyeshadows turned out!  Have you gotten any warmer tones recently?

2 comments:

  1. You know I love my color but for some reason I have gone to Nudes and Neutrals lately. I really love Macs newest line and Chanel has an amazing quad with peachy and brown colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista! I've been in a bit of a nude mood too. LOVE the neutrals that MAC has come out with too! I've never tried Chanel. :D

    ReplyDelete