Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meow Christmas In July Haul....

I took advantage of Meow's Christmas in July blowout where she pulled out all the Christmas LE colors to sell for a weekend.  :D  I had some that I hadn't gotten that I had wanted so I picked a few up.  I got free shipping too!




















I LOVED the pouch this order came in!!!


























Top Row:  L to R:  Fairy, Vision, and Nutcracker.  Bottom Row L to R:  Bustle, Office Party, Drunken Relatives.  The bottom is two free samples, Fortune Teller and Toucan.















Swatched on UDPP in Eden.

Top L to R:  Fairy, Vision.  Bottom L to R:  Nutcracker, Bustle.






















Top L to R:  Office Party, Drunken Relatives.  Bottom L to R:  Toucan, Fortune Teller.

I actually gave the samples to my oldest to appease her...she wanted to run off with my full sized shadows.  LOL....She's a total makeup junkie too!  And she does a great job at applying it.  ;)

Anyone else take advantage and grab up some new Meow recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment